Kauai One Piece Swimsuit
One piece swimsuit with a V neck front and open back. Cheeky coverage with a hi-leg cut.
Available in Baja (dusty blue) or Honey (mustard yellow)
- Made and manufactured in the USA at the highest quality standards
- We suggest washing by hand to keep them in the best looking condition: see below for more care instructions!
- Made with 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex
- Yahaira is wearing size small
This item is final sale. No refunds, returns, cancellations or exchanges will be accepted.
Small - Bust: 35.5" | Dress/Pant Size: 1-4 | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37.5"
Medium - Bust: 37.5" | Dress/Pant Size: 5-8 | Waist: 29" | Hip: 39.5"
Large - Bust: 39.5" | Dress/Pant Size 9-12 | Waist: 31" | Hip: 41.5"
These suits are made to last for many years but there are a couple things you can do to make sure your suit stays fabulous.
- Rinse your suit in fresh water after swimming in the pool or ocean. Chemicals found in chlorine and the salt from the ocean are known to make fabrics fade.
- Hand wash your suit. Machines are generally rough on the delicate nature of swimwear and can snag padding and ties. Instead, wash your suit with cold water and a mild detergent and lay it on a towel to dry.
- Avoid ringing your suit out. This may help it dry faster, but twisting the suit is rough on its seams and can stretch it out. Instead lay it on a towel and roll the towel over the suit like a sleeping bag.
- Switch up your look and alternate your suits. We all need our beauty rest—this allows swimwear the time to take its original shape and keeps it fresh for many sunny days to come.